Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stay Tuned for a Sneak of My Clothing line

Firstly, Apologies for the lack of posts lately. But I am currently working on a clothing line and I want to put all my energy in it. Will share a sneak peak next week and feel free to let me know what you think. I have decided to do this because I tend to be very picky when it comes to clothes, and lately I have sensed that there is a lot of repetition in what is out there, and if I liked something it would cost thousands of dollars and usually gets out of stock in 2 days (i.e. Burberry prosum biker collection from last year). Hopefully you will like what I will design, but I assure you that it would be affordable and unique.


Lots of love and peace.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I can't wait to see it inshallah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Y for the support, I hope you will like it, I will need to work hard for a few months to complete it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amzing blog!!! ;)

    http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vigilant-Lense/115315021918760?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete