Monday, January 17, 2011

Exclusive Burberry Prosum Fall/Winter 2011

Burberry Prosum revealed their new Fall/Winter 2011 just a few days ago and as always they never fail to impress. But I have to say, I am still not over the past season collection. This time Burberry prosum has brought bright colors and funky retro cuts to their collection. As I was watching the runway show I have lost interest until in the midst of it and thats when I saw the Fur. Get your exclusive look below of my picks from the collection. Please also visit: http://uk.burberry.com/store/content/experience/show/live/index.jsp?WT.ac=LP_H_B1 to view the full runway show and pre-order what you fancy from the collection.


Bright Colors:




 A Fur Feel:











Trend Victim wish list "Fur Bags" & "Croc Tote"





No comments:

Post a Comment